Note: A 10$ Deposit is Required for Pre-Order.
Kindly click on "Deposit" to begin the pre-order process.
Please take note that final price and shipping may be subject to change, if there are any changes, we will inform you as soon as we can.
Our Box Art might differ.
In Okami HD players take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess who inhabits the form of a legendary white wolf Shiranui on a quest to defeat Orochi, an eight-headed demon and tyrannical monster responsible for turning the world into a ruined wasteland. Players must use Amaterasu’s magical abilities and the arsenal of items, attacks and Celestial Brush techniques to restore the land of Nippon to its previous glory full of life and color. Along the way, Amaterasu will be called upon to help a cast of quirky and intriguing characters and defeat a bevy of brutal enemies to rid the land of Orochi’s curse.
- Supports the English language.
- Okami: Zekkeiban comes with a reversible boxart.
- Build Together, Survive Together - Finding the perils of island life too much or just looking to share your building expertise with friends? The Survivalists has you covered! Complete joint adventures, gain loot, trade and ultimately survive together and as you and up to three fellow castaways explore an island paradise
- Monkey See, Monkey Do! - If you’re in need of a builder, a lumberjack or even a soldier, the monkeys on the island can be tamed and trained to help you with everyday tasks or back you up on raids to a fanatic camp! The Mimic System means a wide variety of functions can be performed by your banana loving friends, with monkey management becoming key to surviving the island’s challenges
- Get Crafty - The secret to survival is to make the most of the resources around you. Whether that’s piecing together a primitive axe to chop wood or mixing up a refreshing fruit smoothie to keep the hunger at bay, you can discover recipes and expand your options across food, item or structure crafting trees
Rating CERO A (Free)
- Intriguing and alluring main character - Assume the role of the sun god, Amaterasu, who descends upon the earth in the form of a wolf. The Japanese translation of the word wolf is "Okami"
- Original visuals and revolutionary design - Rich stylized 3D graphics reminiscent of traditional Japanese art created on paper scrolls produce a large variety of stages with a watercolor-esque appearance
- Epic tale that combines folklore and mysticism - Okami uses folklore to bring forth an immersive experience
- Eclectic and diverse enemies - Diverse line-up of enemies based on Japanese folklore and myths
- Diversified gameplay - Defeating monsters requires the usage of not only physical attacks, but Amaterasu's own unique abilities