Please take note that final price and shipping may be subject to change, if there are any changes, we will inform you as soon as we can.
Title: OddWorld Munch's Oddysee
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Estimated Release Date: 25 Aug 2020
Genre: Platformer, Action, Puzzle, Adventure
Pre-Order cut off date: 01 July 2020
Rating PEGI 12
Please Take Note:
Member Price or any other discount will be applied at Check Out.
For Local Customers: a 10$ Deposit is required (cash, bank transfer or PayNow/PayLah).
ForOverseas Customers: Payment of full price is required, if there are any enquiries, check with us.
Kindly refer to this guide if you are unsure OR
check with us on our WhatsApp chat also found on our website:
Players guide Mudokon champion Abe, and his aquatic Gabbit partner Munch, inOddworld‘s third adventure, using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback as they reclaim the last gabbit eggs onOddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.
- Play as a Team – Players use Munch and Abe cooperatively to make their way through the trials of Oddworld. Leverage both characters’ unique strengths
- Special Psychic Powers – Munch and Abe’s psychic powers can extend their reach and get others to do the dirty work
- Power-Ups – Every friendly character you can find becomes a fighting ally, Fuzzles, Mudokons… Need to get somewhere quickly or get over a wall, like right now? Use Oddworld‘s consumer power-ups like Expresso and Bounce to amp up Munch and Abe’s abilities to perform cool moves. For the more direct approach, possess high-caliber weapon toting enemies
- Oddworld, Now in “New and Improved 3D!” – It’s a whole new Oddworld, with lush rivers, towering mountains and hundreds of trees that bloom or die
- Interact with Dozens of Different Oddball Races – Use GameSpeak to get Oddworld‘s Inhabitants from the heavily armed Big Bro Sligs to the cute but ferocious Fuzzles) to carry out tricky tasks or just beat the crap out of enemies.
- “Frustration Free” Gaming – Oddworld‘s new intelligent cinematic camera, auto-targeting system and no-stick navigation system makes playing a breeze! Plus with easy QuikSave and limitless lives, players have plenty of chances to take on any situation… no matter how Odd!